A vibrant children's ministry focused on partnering with parents to help children take the next step in becoming wholehearted followers of Jesus.
On Sunday mornings, kids learn the story of God found in the Bible. The Gospel comes to life each week through videos, music, games, and more! Check out the Visit Us page to find out when and where each age group meets.
On Wednesday nights, Trinity hosts Awana, a weekly Bible-based club for all kids! The goal of Awana is to reach boys and girls with the Gospel of Christ and train them to serve Him. Awana meets at Trinity every Wednesday night in the school year from 6:30 to 8:00 pm.
Awana is divided into three age groups:
- Cubbies (3 to 5 years old)
- Sparks (Kindergarten to 2nd grade)
- Truth & Training: (3rd grade to 6th grade)
Every night is divided into three segments which provide start-to-finish adventure in every club meeting:
- Game Time - These team competitions unleash kids' natural energy and enthusiasm.
- Handbook Time - These small group times focus on teaching kids Bible memorization and comprehension.
- Council Time - These large-group times bring the whole group together for worship and teaching.
Have questions for Commander Tim Thompson? Contact our office at (509) 525-3032.
Below you'll find links to a couple of the awesome parenting resources Pastor Brad mentioned in his final Tippy Canoe message, What Kids Need Most. They'll help you get started in intentionally parenting and discipling your kids. Happy paddling!
- Helping Kids Keep the Faith: Four Research Insights Every Parent Needs to Know
- Sticky Faith: Everyday Ideas to Build Lasting Faith in Your Kids
- Families and Faith: How Religion Is Passed Down Across Generations