As part of our pastoral search, Trinity leadership is inviting every single Trinity attendee to participate in a church survey provided by CB Northwest. This survey will be available from April 15 to April 30.
Some things you'll need to know before taking the survey:
- The survey should take about 30-45 minutes to fill out.
- There are spaces for your own comments.
- Once you begin the survey, it can not be saved. It must be filled out in one sitting.
If you have trouble accessing the survey, please contact a deacon, pastor, or office staff, and they will assist you.
Other Action Steps
- Please be in prayer for our church during this time of transition. Church unity, wisdom, continued effectiveness in ministry, and a continued heart for our valley are all critical to our mission.
- Please continue to pray for our pastors and deacons. You can find a great guide for praying for your pastors here.
What's Happening Now?
Thus far, we have completed all that was asked of us by CB Northwest and have launched our church survey (see above). This survey needs to be completed by everyone in the congregation.
Once this survey is complete, CB Northwest will digest and analyze all data collected to form an initial report. This stage could take up to 4 to 5 weeks. Once the report process is completed, focus groups will be formed, CB Northwest will assess the report again, and then the final report will be delivered to Trinity.
Dwayne Weston, Michael Willard, Anthony Kaufman, Bill Dean, & Mike Cibart
Questions for the deacon board? You can contact them at email@example.com