- Please be in prayer for our church during this time of transition. Church unity, wisdom, continued effectiveness in ministry, and a continued heart for our valley are all critical to our mission.
- Please continue to pray for our pastors and deacons. You can find a great guide for praying for your pastors here.
- Make sure your email address is up to date in our system so that you can participate in the mapping process and receive pertinent information about our pastoral search.
- Keep a look out for the church survey to go live. We'll update this site once it's ready for you to take! We need 100% participation to make sure it is as effective as possible.
What's Happening Now?
Dr. Bill Jordan is our liaison between the deacon board and CB Northwest during the church mapping process. He has been facilitating data collection with office staff for the Church Information Worksheet provided by CB Northwest. This worksheet consists of the following:
- Historical church documents
- Description of Trinity's current ministries and programs
- History of pastoral staff, support staff, and lay leadership
- Demographic breakdown of the church, historical attendance and baptism records, and historical financial information
- Focus Group project to be completed by pastors, deacons, and lay leaders
Thus far, all but the Focus Group project has been completed and sent to CB Northwest.
The next step will consist of two surveys. The Natural Church Development Survey will be sent to a select group of people including pastors and deacons. Once this first survey has been completed, a second online survey will go live. This survey needs to be completed by everyone in the congregation.
Once both surveys are complete, CB Northwest will digest and analyze all data collected to form an initial report. This stage could take up to 4 to 5 weeks. Once the report process is completed, focus groups will be formed, CB Northwest will assess the report again, and then the final report will be delivered to Trinity.
Dwayne Weston, Michael Willard, Anthony Kaufman, Bill Dean, & Mike Cibart
Questions for the deacon board? You can contact them at email@example.com