Registration for Trinity Youth Summer Camp is now open!. There are special perks available for the first 20 students who register! This year Middle School and High School students will head to Farragut State Park in Idaho from July 21-25. We will be tent camping at one of the park's group campsites.
Summer camp is one of our best times to connect on a deeper level relationally and spiritually with kids. We try to crank the fun factor up to an 11, while spending time with friends and having significant faith conversations through our big group sessions and small group time. Students will have the opportunity to hear from awesome speakers, engage in worship, spend time on the water, and play epic outdoor games. As an added bonus, they will get to spend a day enjoying the rides and slides at Silverwood Theme Park and Boulder Beach.
WHEN: JULY 21-25
WHERE: Farragut State Park
COST: $50 (non refundable) due at registration. Early bird price is $215 until June 17. After June 17, the price increases to $240. Full payment due by July 1.
Label everything you want to make sure comes home with you! Please plan on bringing...
- Summer clothing for 5 days (use the WWPS dress code as a guideline regarding shorts and tank tops, etc).
- Include some cool weather stuff as well (i.e. long pants and warm shirts for the evening)
- Coat or sweatshirt
- Sleeping Bag (ideally stored in a stuff sack for travel)
- Sleeping pad (if desired; this need to be small and compact—no big foam pieces).
- Good shoes/boots for hiking
- Modest swimsuit (swim trunks for guys; one piece or tankini for girls)
- Dark clothes for night games
- Water bottle
- Toiletries (deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste etc).
- Folding camp chair
- Bible & pen
- Day pack for taking stuff to water/hiking
- Life Jacket (bring if you have one)
- Money for one meal on the road
- Spending money for Silverwood (optonal)
- NOTE: The vans and trailer are going to be at maximum capacity, so please plan carefully what you will need!